We are hiring!
Join an international team recognized for innovation, creativity and drive.
Be part of a team that designs, develops and integrates highly complex software functions within AIT. You will be an active and integral member of a team to achieve the completion of goals.
You will also generate innovative solutions in work situations; trying different and novel ways to deal with problems and opportunities.
Use your fresh new skill set to provide value added features to our customers
Accelerate innovation and growth, teaming with the world’s most talented engineers
We invite you to discover for yourself why a career with AIT is the opportunity you’ve been looking for
At AIT, we are investing heavily in our data science capabilities, chartered to build our predictive analytics capabilities for condition monitoring, predictive aircraft maintenance, optimize product performance & build recommendation systems for end customers. Work on all stages of data science projects from understanding data to implementing the solutions into products and service offerings. Drive the interaction with AIT internal business partners to define, design, and develop solutions to customer problems using data insights derived from quick prototyping of multiple ideas.
You must have
- Bachelor’s degree in Data Science or related field, Master Degree preferred
- 1+ years of data science work experience, including a demonstrated high-level of proficiency in applying data techniques to solving customer problems
- 1+ years of experience in machine learning, predictive analytics, and statistical modeling
- 1+ years of experience in data visualization (e.g. Tableau, Qlik, Ploty)
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Able to solve complex problems, Modelling techniques
- Experience working with large datasets
- Ability to communicate and present complex quantitative analyses in clear and precise manner to leadership team.
- PhD in Computer Science, applied mathematics, statistics, software engineering, physics, or related discipline in marketing and analytics
- Experience in condition monitoring and predictive failures
- Experience with moving prototypes to production environment and optimizing models in production environment
- Experience with microelectronics and rapid hardware prototyping
If the above description fits your profile, do not hesitate to send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org!